(Fiberstone fibre, hc 23 or glass)
Ceiling with full accessibility on almost all available visible framework systems, free fitting, replacing tiles of other materials.
|Fiberstone fiber :
|Fiberstone hc 23 :
|Fiberstone glass :
||Width and weight depend on glass thickness.
Mechanical attachment with hidden hangers - semi-mobile ceiling (Fiberstone hc) :
- Brass inserts, factory sealed into aluminium honeycomb using epoxy resin (tensile strength per insert: 250 DaN).
- Threaded rods Ø 6 mm with hangers, located on the secondary framework, in turn attached to the primary framework or bracketed directly to the surface.
- The panels are fitted progressively, with flush joints. An edge finishing section, at least as wide as the hanger play, is required to locate the last panel.
- The last panel may also be fitted via the cavity of a conventional suspended ceiling adjacent to the stone ceiling.
- For large formats, consider how much space will be needed to handle and position the panels depending on the room size.
Mechanical attachment with occasional visible hangers (Fiberstone hc, Fiberstone glass) :
- Holes are drilled in the panels, 10 cm from the edge.
- A primary framework, perpendicular to the panel strips, is attached to the ceiling with threaded rods bolted to the concrete.
- HALFEN HL rails are attached perpendicular to the primary framework;
- HALFEN hooked threaded rods are placed on the HL rails in line with the holes in the panels. Attach the exposed or flush hangers through the holes.
- Adjust the rails using the oblong slots.
- Longitudinal panel alignment can be adjusted by sliding the hooks along the rails.
- The height can be adjusted by screwing or unscrewing the hangers.